If you have job opportunities please send an email to Daniel.Williams4@Providence.org for posting:
Below are links to the open Care Transition Associate positions. The first is posting #309788 based at the PRMCE Hub, and the second is posting #309789 based at the Swedish First Hill hub.
If you are interested or know of someone who would be a great fit for this role please click or forward on this opportunity!
Aegis Living – Kirkland Waterfront
Life Enrichment Assistant
The Life Enrichment Assistant facilitates fun and enriching activities and events, designed to engage and inspire our residents. Come meet with us to see all our program has to offer!
Full Time. Full Benefits.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Interim HealthCare – Business Development Manager Job Description
Since 1966, Interim HealthCare has been providing care that allows people to remain in their own homes. We offer part-time, full-time, and live-in opportunities. We work to match skills, personality, and schedules for each of our home care aides to provide a positive experience for caregivers and clients.
We invest in our staff, providing orientation and ongoing training.
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Business Developer who has experience developing business in the Homecare industry. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone with a sales and marketing skillset to provide support and help grow our referral sources.
- Establish and maintain contacts and relationships with key referral sources for home care including but not limited to senior residential facilities, long term care insurance, worker’s compensation companies, elder law attorneys, trust officers, financial planners, hospitals, rehabs, hospice, and Medicare home health agencies.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Establish a targeted account sales plan with key referral sources that will result in effective market coverage and solid return on time invested.
- Prepares and conducts presentations regarding Interim HealthCare to organizations where prospective clients might be reached or influenced.
- Use contact management system to track and report on weekly sales activity as well as monitor account development status and plan next steps; reviews reports and activity with supervisor on regular basis.
- Grow profitable revenues by effectively developing and executing sales and marketing strategies to home care referral sources and prospective clients.
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
- Completes other sales/marketing assignments as requested by owner to contribute to growth of the business.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related subject or equivalent work experience and training.
- Two (2) years successful sales experience with comparable customers
- Home care experience preferred
- Experience with Home care Assessments is a plus!
- Experience selling staffing services is a plus!
Candidates can send their resumes to: email@example.com
Jeffrey Smith | Recruiter
Interim HealthCare of Bellevue
12951 Bel-Red Rd., Suite 190, Bellevue, WA 98005
Work: (425) 274-3778 |
“When it matters most, count on us”