Prefer to sign up offline? Print our membership or renewal .pdf form and send it to us through the mail! Download the application now.
The Senior Care Coalition offers its members many benefits including:
- An opportunity to meet and mingle with over a hundred other movers and shakers within the Seattle Metro senior provider community.
- A listing for your business on the SCC Member Directory.
- An opportunity to display your company literature at SCC monthly meetings.
- Inclusion of your business card in the photo-copied business card lists (distributed to attendees at the end of monthly meetings).
- Inclusion in the email list for upcoming SCC meetings and events (we promise not to send SPAM email).
- An opportunity to post notices of future events on the SCC web site.
- An opportunity to post help wanted and job wanted notices on the SCC web bulletin board.
- An opportunity to give your 30-second commercial at an SCC meeting at least once a year.
- An opportunity to publicize your business by hosting an SCC meeting.
- Membership costs are based on the calendar year.
- Annual Membership: $65
- Annual Membership for Senior Centers: FREE (contact us)
- Guests $10 per meeting. Guests are always welcome and the first meeting is free.
- Membership covers up to two employees at the same location for one year. Each additional employee may be added to the membership for $15 per year. Franchises must join per location.
- An individual may purchase a membership in their own name, allowing the membership to move with them should their employment situation change.
- First visit for guests is free after which there would be a charge of $10 per meeting for a non-member.